gold thread face lift hilos pdo thread tornado screw lift for distributors
What is Magik Thread
Magik Threadis made of PDO (Polydioxanone), it is a thread with no cones, thus no damage to the tissue. This is the same thread used in Cardiac and other surgeries as sutures, and thus it is very safe.
The thread can be applied to anywhere on the body, such as a flabby face, cheeks, eyebrows, to prevent eye bags, sagging neck skin, fine lines, wrinkles and lifting of breast.
Why Magik Thread
Compare our PDO thread with the other suppliers' products
Which Model to Use
How to Use
1. Determine the number of thread and treatment area on the face.
2. Inject the Anesthetic on the treatment area.
3. Make punching with needle, insert the cannula and then pilfer the inner part of cannula.
4. Pull the thread out from the needle and Insert the thread(by taking direction the part of thread to be inserted first into the skin)
into the cannula which is put on the face. *(Use a cannula to make tunnel for the thread and insert the thread)
5. Pull out the inserted cannula after treatment done, as holding the end of Cog thread inserted into the face.
6. Press the treatment area in order to get well the thread stuck in the skin.
7. Make Sure thread does not come out from the skin and then, Cut off the remaining part of thread as holding tighten the thread of outside of skin
8. Press slightly up and down around the punctured skin.